|The Society of Plastic Surgical
Skin Care Specialists is pleased to
invite all nurses, aestheticians, office
and skin care clinic administrators, and
other medical professionals working
within the field of plastic surgical
medical skin care to attend “Skin Care
2013—Glowing Skin on Broadway,”
our 19th Annual Meeting. This program
encompasses all aspects of skin
care management featuring
presentations by your professional
colleagues and experts. Sessions will
include ample discussion time for
attendee participation. Exhibits
displaying the latest advancements
in skin care products and services
will be available during breakfasts,
coffee breaks, and luncheons.
After attending this meeting, participants should be able to:
- Apply scientific principles and rationale to formulate effective, results-oriented skin care treatment programs.
- Describe practices and behaviors that will minimize the risks and liabilities of skin care practice in a medical environment.
- Employ techniques, recommendations for treatment modalities, and the use of specialty products to assist in the treatment of problematic skin conditions.
- Integrate proven business practices and strategies into your skin care practice to provide exemplary service and evaluate its success.
- Recognize plastic surgical skin care as an integrative therapy to enhance plastic surgical patient care outcomes.